Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Smart Comfortable





We have to apologize for the poor quality of this picture. For the most part pictures will be of the quality we've had before (or better), but this one was quickly snapped on a Blackberry while working on other affairs.

This look caught my eye for a couple of reasons. First, of course, were the green pants. I think it's fair to say we've been seeing more and more of them, and in my experience, worn by people you wouldn't expect to be "fashion-conscious." (In fact, when I asked this guy if he liked to dress well regularly, he said, "I guess," with an honest shrug.) I love this, because I see it as evidence that though changing the cut and style of "standard" clothes may be a little much for many, playing with color doesn't have to be. Notice also that he has the cuffs rolled up perfectly. Tighter pants would require a tidier fold, but these have just the right amount of attention paid to them. (That is to say, none.) The only thing I'd like to try with this outfit is some pleats on those pants.

His belt is a nice touch and affirms the prep soul to the look without overdoing it. And let us not forget those shoes. I believe I saw that one of them was unlaced but without laces drooping all over the floor. That's a move that is unique, and that says, "I'm comfortable."

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment