Saturday, September 18, 2010

Simple Yet Elegant





Honestly, this is my favorite picture so far. Such a simple outfit, but look closer and there's these little things that make it shine.

First let's talk about these jeans. They have a great wash, it's got some stylish detailing, but not so much that it's overdone. Plus, they're blue jeans, but they're a subtle shade- very different than a really BLUE wash that would give a much more American feel.

And that, my friends, is a REAL pair of espadrilles. They don't look like they cost more than a few bucks and could've been bought at a supermarket (I know mine were) Plus, this guy doesn't look like he bought these just because he wanted to be "fresh," there's dirt on em. Talk about effortless.

And then just throw on your standard white v-neck and some bling and you're golden! Literally, in the case of that chain hiding there. This outfit was about effortless (and can I say timeless?) STYLE and not about FASHION. I mean, look at that expression. This dude's like, "OK, you can take a picture I guess. It's not like I'm wearing anything special."

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment