Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kissing Cousins




As I said, I really like the couples I've been posting lately. I mentioned this to these champs and it turns out... they're cousins. Oups!


Cousins maybe, but I'd call them kissing cousins.


More and more people are catching on to Paul Smith's motto: a more subtle pop of color can add a lot of character to an outfit, and works infinitely better in most situations than aggressive color spread throughout the ensemble. I like this one especially because it's got a black base, which fits with the city setting (Well... and there's the fact I was wearing a black outfit with pink socks at the time, but I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.) I think we can all agree that these champs are rockin' sick kicks.


It seems that in stead of choosing color as a subtle detail, the woman has chosen to show her style with her jewelry. That two-finger ring is chunky and goes well with that bag. Notice the nail polish too- immaculate.


This jacket is everything a guy should look for when shopping around for a leather jacket. Bomber style, fitted, epaulets, and it doesn't have a hood. A jacket like that you could wear with just about anything from a business casual outfit to a tee and jeans. I bought a one-button shawl collar pullover exactly like this a couple months ago, and drew inspiration from the way our friend chose to wear his scarf under his own. Notice it poking out from the bottom, perfectly folded like the end of a sash?

Good hustle out there team. Bonnes fêtes!

-Jordan


.

No comments:

Post a Comment