Sunday, January 2, 2011

Red Blueberries




Location: NYC

We hope everyone is having lovely holidays. This photo of a bleu/blanc/rouge wearing Frenchman is our gift to you, as if we're not generous enough with you kids as it is.


More like, bleu, blanc and BOLD, though I think he doesn't even see it like that. Poor guy, he seems bored because it's too easy for him to stunt at this point. He's comfortable just following tried and true style tips and making 'em do work for him.

Take one look at our friend here and you just know how he gets dressed in the morning. His closet's probably full of great pieces and a universal color scheme that he already knows works for him. So he picks a couple of colors and makes sure to coordinate. And then he probably dances in front of the mirror singin, "Okay then back to basics, grab some red shoes and some white laces..." (That last part may just be me imagining everyone is as weird as I am- I don't care, judge me.)


They tell me there's probably 1-2 feet of snow where this picture was taken right about now. Enjoy the snowball fights, New Yorkers. Don't despair over car troubles, just be green and take the freakin' metro. 

Stay fly...

Slick


1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Just discovered your blog and am now a follower,

    hope you'll follow me back!!



    www.fashionfazer.com

    ReplyDelete