Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twigs and Berries




Location: Pittsford Plaza, Rochester, NY


Recently I was in Rochester for a family visit that I honestly didn't expect to bear any new content. Sorry to have underestimated you, Rochester. 



So, I go to buy my books for this semester at Barnes & Noble and lo and behold some guy behind me in line tells me he likes my bag. I do a double take on his pulled collar tee and the chambray overshirt and start looking in my bag for my camera in stead of my wallet, for which the cashier lady was at this point patiently waiting.



The plot thickens after the jump...


It turns out that the guy is M Holmes, an aspiring fashion photographer whose body of work can be viewed currently at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattsplaylist/. It includes pictures like the one above, and I highly recommend you check it out.


Watch out Rochester. Sherlock's partner's on the loose.

-Jordan

.

No comments:

Post a Comment