Sunday, November 14, 2010

tHree of a kind




Photo courtesy of  Ron Dumont

There are so many great things about this entire look, I really don't know where to start.  Pocket squares, always the stylistic definition of a gentleman.  What's even better is that the label matches the belt, always good to coordinate.  I'm not sure if I appreciate the bow tie or the custom-made red belt more, but both are great choices.  As for the guy on the left, his blazer has a great trim and the rolled sleeve look is displayed flawlessly.  I'll be honest in saying that this belt has never been one of my favorites (I hate flashy)...but you can't look at this and not respect their fearlessness.  Each of them pulls off skinny jeans, and all of these denim shades are what BLEUDENIM is all about.

-Nick

  

No comments:

Post a Comment